By using this website (www.jackson-scott.com) you automatically acknowledge and accept the following conditions:
What information we collect
We collect personal information from:
- People who register and send us their personal details and contact us in relation to our services;
- People who apply to work for us internally;
- Our current and previous employees;
- Our clients;
- Individuals that register and make an account and send personal information via the jackson scott website that allow us to provide a service to the users of the website.
By providing us with your information you are consenting to our use of your personal information in line with this privacy notice and with any data protection or GDPR conditions.
How we use your information?
Jackson Scott uses your personal information to provide services, register your details on our domain and also to qualify your identity for security purposes. This allows us to maintain our records and meet our obligations as an employer as well as a provider of recruitment and HR services, if applicable. Any personal information provided to us may be stored allowing us to perform our services more effectively and efficiently. We may also use your information collected from visits to our website in order to personalise your future visits to our website and advise you of services that you maybe interested in the future.
After applying online and logging in via the jackson scott website you are agreeing that your personal details will be stored and collected. Any personal information provided to us will be stored on our internal databases so we can perform our services more efficiently. If you have applied for any position advertised on the www.jackson-scott.com we may use your personal information to help confirm your suitability, for example by obtaining references, confirming previous employment or checking qualifications that are shown within your personal information. All this protects the suitability for the position that you are applying for.
Marketing and Job alerts
Jackson Scott may use your personal information to contact you via your registered details as well as email or any social media accounts for the purpose of making contact with you to advise of any items that we believe to be suitable for your purpose, these are highlighted, but NOT limited too the examples below, at anytime you are entitled to opt out of these communications
- About the services we provide;
- To send you selected marketing information, for example, electronic newsletters;
- To send you other relevant information, for example, industry or seminar publications.
- Suitable job alerts.
Jackson Scott may also share your personal information to its holding company, as well as any third parties or partners, who may contact you about goods or services related to the services they provide. If you would like to opt-out or remove your information from our databases you are entitled to do so and make direct contact requesting this to be removed.
When you register on www and Log into your account or submit your personal information to in any other way, for example by sending us your linked in or Facebook details as contact, or logging in with this social media profiles, you consent to receive marketing communications from us.
Website and Cookies
When someone visits the Jackson Scott website we collect information in order to monitor our website usage and efficiency. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used globally in order to make websites efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site about website usage and efficiency. There are different types of cookies. The ones used on our website are:
- Performance cookies – these collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages are visited most and if any error messages are received when certain pages are visited. This helps us improve how our website works. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, country or the region you are in) and changes you have made to things that you can customize like text size and fonts in order to provide you with enhanced, more personal features. These cookies may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising & Remarketing cookies – these cookies allow us to collect anonymous data about the interests and demographics of our website users, allowing us to improve the website experience for our visitors. They also allow us to serve tailored adverts to better suit users’ needs and only display ads that are relevant. These cookies do not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.